Pilot Place Society is dedicated to supporting people with serious mental illness in a clean, safe, and home-like environment that fosters relapse prevention and independence within the community. This is achieved through the provision of flexible, individualized, on-site support including broad health care, nutritional, recreational, and life-skills services delivered with understanding, compassion, and tolerance.
- ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA
- diagnosis of schizophrenia spectrum disorder
- lengthy or multiple in-patient psychiatric hospitalizations
- inability to care for self or function within community
- currently living in a low-support, unclean, or unsafe residence
- without parents, family, or caregivers who are able to provide sufficient care